Monday, June 7, 2010

marilyn manson


ahhhhh! so nice to get back to doing something that is familiar. i have been doing so many black and grey realism pieces lately that i was beginning to miss doing whacked out interpretation of what is around us...so here is a little glimpse into my mind...enjoy.

this piece is on ms. krystn victoria our shop manager. she kinda has a boner for marilyn manson so i filled in a spot between 2 existing marilyn tattoos. my drawing. lined with my soba pilot liner and a tight seven. colored with 9 mag in my gen 6 swashdrive (dope). all intenze inks...sidenote: i use to use eternal and fusion which are really good inks, my only complaint is that it doesn't wipe away easy and because of that i feel it slows me down.

busy and fun week coming up. lots of cool tattoos will be started, some finished (hopefully), and some pretty rad drawings. stay tuned and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment