Thursday, December 9, 2010

lazyness...


...is the reason why i don't update this shit, but lets try this again because if i was following my own blog, i would be totally choked that there has not been an update in forever. if they ever create a real delorean i will go back in time to the day i first created this thing and i would update daily...maybe even hourly!

so for those of you who hate reading (because i hate reading) here is a picture of something i would like to tattoo, but haven't. i call this monstrosity snowuicide...let me know what you're thinking, because i would like to see if my psychic abilities are correct. PEACE!

3 comments:

  1. DUDE...I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG. I'M NOT HIP TO ALL THIS BLOG SHIT, BUT...YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION. GOOD SHIT MAN. i WISH I HAD TALENT LIKE THIS. i'M PRETTY GOOD BUT YOU GOTA STYLE AND IMAGINATION THAT ARE UNIQUE. ILL BE FOLLOWING ALONG MAN. KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are absolutely amazing! I really like a lot of the work you've done! I'm apprenticing to be a tat artist myself, down in Southern Indiana (barf). I hope one day I can have art as amazing as yours. Extremely breath-taking, sir!

    -Victoria Devotchka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I too late to buy this one from you? The snowuicide is awesome. It seems to be filled with symbolism (interpretable) and reminds me of many dark and true things, without destroying the fun and the sweetness of the picture. Disturbing and comforting! I would love to have this as a tattoo. Krz

    ReplyDelete