Thursday, December 30, 2010

new years panther



i had the pleasure of doing this lil' puddy cat on a cool cat from thompson, manitoba last week. did the original drawing months ago and was waiting for someone to finally get it, so when he approached me about this piece, i had to put it into photoshop and color it...hopefully i'll get some t-shirts done too.

in other news: 2011 starts in a couple days and i hope to have a successful year, i plan on working more on my art and eliminating distractions from my life that are going to get in the way of my goals. 2010 was good and i would like to take this opportunity to recognize all my family, friends, and clients who helped me get to where i am at. i'm not a very affectionate person so i don't always say it with my words, but i truly do love all of you.

sorry for all the seriousness. i will try and not do that again...so fuck off hey!

2 comments:

  1. wow, how dynamic ! happy new year Michael !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brother. hope you had a good 2010 and an even better 2011! PEACE!

    ReplyDelete